About Your Community Guide Here at Raising Kindness
Melissa Dillon is the Founding Creator here at Raising Kindness. She's a Mom, Early Childhood Educator, Serial Entrepreneur, and former workaholic whose passion is helping parents create the thriving Family First Dream Life we all deserve to experience with our families. Through many years of learning and practice, Melissa successfully learned how to transform her own life of stress, anxiety and overwhelm into a Thriving Life of Balance where "work" no longer controls her life. She believes her "Family First" Time Management Method IS teachable and duplicatable in the lives of ANY parent interested in living a successful life all while putting their personal needs and families first.
Melissa is the host of Raising Kindness' debut podcast, More Time Loving Mom Life and main contributor in the Raising Kindness Community. She's also founding co-owner of the popular San Diego enrichment program, San Diego Gym Bus in California..
Can't see our embedded Podcast Player?
Go to our podcast website here: http://raisingkindness.libsyn.com/ OR search for "More Time Loving Mom Life" on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or search in your favorite Podcast player.
Join the Raising Kindness Community Conversation by leaving your feedback, questions, and comments about our latest episode. Scroll down to join the conversation now!
Our regularly scheduled podcast, More Time Loving Mom Life, has temporarily shifted its focus to supporting you through these uncertain times.
We'll cover topics like:
- "Family-First" Time Management
- Ways to enjoy your "me time", DIY style
- Creative ways to enjoy your time together and thrive as a family while on COVID-19 Lockdown
- How to stand strong and unite as a community during uncertain times
- Parenting support to handle challenging child behaviors + teaching coping skills for your children who may be filling a little stir-crazy and emotional right now.
Raising Kindness is a NEW community to support you on your path to truly experiencing a life you love for yourself AND your family.
Our mission here is to support you in a movement where you're truly empowered to build the life you've always dreamed of; a successful life all while putting your family first.
Feel free to comment below with your questions, feedback, insight or ideas regarding our recent (or past) episodes.
- Participate with kindness and positivity.
- Any words of encouragement are always welcome.
- This is a judgement-free community. All parents who seek guidance in their personal journey are welcome here.
- Any negative comments will be removed and repeat offenders will be blocked from the community so pretty please don't leave negative comments that may hurt anyone here in this community intended only for positive encouragement and parent support.
Leave Us A Message. Get Personal Support From Your Favorite Raising Kindness Creators. Oh, and did we mention, it's totally FREE.
Get answers to your most challenging questions about parenting lifestyle, personal development, mindfulness, or how to's about living a life of love and joy YOUR way. Ian and Melissa will personally listen to your question and use their 20+ years of experience as parents, teachers and professional childhood educators/coaches to answer them mindfully. And, if they can't answer it, they may find the right doctor or child development expert who can.
If your question is selected as one thay may help many others just like you, it could be chosen as a feature in a future Raising Kindness episode or article! :)
Find a quiet place and record a question about the most recent episode. If we can, we'll answer it on the air. Thanks for listening.
The tool we use to record questions works with the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox on Android devices. iOS devices don't support recording audio in a browser, so you need the SpeakPipe iOS app in order to record voice messages. Sorry about that. Best plan is to ask from your desktop if you've got an iphone...
Welcome to your NEW favorite Parent Community!
Subscribe to get an early dose of family happiness delivered to your inbox.
As we get closer to launching...
- Get notified first when new content is released.
- Have a say in the parenting content we publish.
- Enjoy behind the scenes updates about our progress.
- Receive exclusive content shared only with subscribers!